International Patients Services team facilitates at each step of medical trip to ensure hassle free visit.
Medical Opinion by Experts
Treatment Package Plan prepared and sent to Patient
Booking & Arrival
Pre-Operative Consultation with the Surgeon
Old Medical Reports.
Copy of the Treatment Package Plan provided by Excelcare Hospitals.
Photographs (passport size)
In case of an organ transplant, above mentioned documents are required by the donor as well.
International Patient Services team helps in arranging visa by writing a letter to Indian High Commission in the patient’s country. This helps to obtain medical visa not only for patient but also for the accompanying attendant.
Travel desk is available inside the hospital premises. Travel desk also helps to fulfill FRRO formalities, visa extension, accommodation outside hospital and to arrange local sight seeing (upon request).
Facilities for International Patients:
Our International Patients Services Team ensures providing you with world class quality of service to make your medical journey hassle free for you and your family.
- Providing detailed medical opinion and tele- consultation with our team of doctors before arrival
- Assistance with Visa Services
- Our dedicated Customer Relations Management team will take care of all your needs inside the hospital and also assist you with hospital administrative processes
- International Concierge Desk at dedicated International lounge will help to arrange for a hotel/ guest house as per your preference. (Possibility in the future as Guwahati is likely to see more air traffic in the coming days).
- Airport transfers (On Request)
- Payments can be made either via cash or credit card. We also accept Foreign Currency.
- International Concierge Desk available at the hospital will facilitate travel within the city as well as for local sight-seeing
- Our well trained Guest Relations team are proficient in speaking English, Hindi, Bangla and Nepali.